We strive to provide a very high level of customer service and whilst this is an online store, welcome enquiries from customers seeking further particulars of a book advertised for sale, to check if it is suitable as a gift, or simply to establish a personal contact. We can be contacted at [email protected] or by telephone on 01273 233274.
We also provide a gift wrap service or will enclose a note or message with a book at nominal cost or free, dependent on requirements, at our discretion. Please contact us to provide details or send any note you wish to have enclosed with your cheque.
We seek to provide enhanced customer service by:-
1) Prompt response to enquiries:
2) Providing full and accurate description of our books using standard book terminology with any notable faults identified;
3) Processing orders on the day of receipt or the following business day:
4) Carefully packing books to protect them in transit, albeit recycled packaging may sometimes be used where available and suitable to avoid waste and out of environmental considerations;
5) Always obtaining a certificate of posting so any claims for damage, delay or loss can be dealt with effectively and expeditiously;
6) Seeking to develop our knowledge and by acting on learning points enhance buying opportunities and customer satisfaction.The following is recent e-mail feedback received from our customers on another platform :-
Book as described. Speedily dispatched. Excellent seller.
EXCELLENT SELLER- My book arrived well before time due, was not over-priced and it is in excellent condition-it looks practically new!!! What more could you ask for? EXCELLENT!
A "used" book in "new" condition. Great value for money with comments from the seller. It is a pleasure to record our satisfaction and give a complete recommendation for the sellers and their professional and friendly approach to business.
We are not however infallible and occasionally there are oversights, innocent misstatements or exceptionally shelf degradation. If these are noticed after orders are placed but prior to dispatch we seek to contact customers to advise and take instruction on fulfilment or otherwise of the order. In the event of any dissatisfaction or concern please click on "Store Policies" for complaints procedure.
In short our philosophy is that the seeking out, purchase and ultimate receipt and enjoyment of a book should be a seamless and pleasurable experience. If we succeed in facilitating this we feel privileged in sharing with our customers the enjoyment which comes from the reading and collecting of books.